Community Lawyers for Community Issues
The mission of the Temple Terrace Bar Association is to promote members of the Temple Terrace area legal community and to provide a volunteer and networking avenue for professionals in the legal industry within Temple Terrace and the surrounding USF areas.
- Pursue the goal of securing a Hillsborough County Courthouse or Annex for the City of Temple Terrace;
- Host a TTBA website and that lists all members’ contact information and area of practice;
- Provide Temple Terrace area attorneys with social and networking opportunities;
- Participate, as the TTBA, in the Annual Temple Terrace 4th of July Parade;
- Provide interaction to the students of USF Legal Fraternity;
- Participate in the Voluntary Bar Association Committee with Florida Bar Assoc.;
- Host receptions or meetings with interesting speakers;
- Become a member of the Florida Council of Bar Association Presidents, Inc.;
- Become a voting member of the Greater Temple Terrace Chamber of Commerce, with at least one TTBA member in attendance at every Chamber meeting;
- Such other matters as the membership may agree to pursue.